While your education and innate talents provided an entry to your career, your leadership skills and executive presence will determine how far and how fast you advance in your field. Executive coaching is a very effective way to hone your leadership skills—to become more strategic, communicate more clearly, and better manage your professional relationships. Coaching has been proven to deliver a five-fold return on investment in terms of business and financial performance.
Executive Coaching will help you:
• Grow your leadership skills
• Navigate your career path
• Learn how others perceive you in a professional setting
Here is how it works:
• During your initial consultation, you meet with your First Impressions coach to discuss your current position, goals, challenges, and opportunities.
• Your coach will work with you to identify a set of assessment tools that will help you learn about yourself. Tools may include a confidential survey of your colleagues; role-plays of business scenarios; and personality inventories that help you gain insight into your natural styles of interacting and working.
• Your coach will then meet with you on a regular basis to identify challenges, growth opportunities, goals, and specific actions to take, and support you throughout the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
Everyone in the business world can benefit from coaching. Whether you are a senior executive or just beginning your career, you can advance further and faster if you increase your self-awareness and your leadership impact. While everyone learns progressively throughout their career, coaching will accelerate your learning and propel your career to higher levels.
Is it for companies or individuals?
Both. We work with companies who want coaching for an entire management team or segment of employees, and we also work with individuals.
What is the survey of colleagues and customers?
With your permission, we confidentially interview or survey a selection of your colleagues about your interpersonal style and leadership skills. We then use this information to help you understand yourself and how others see you, and help you to identify your greatest strengths and areas that you could improve.
How do the business role-plays work?
We design business scenarios that mirror your real-life challenges—such as meeting a new client, giving a strategic presentation, or mentoring a subordinate. Your coach interacts with you, and then provides you with specific feedback as to what messages you send, what you do effectively, and what you could do even better.
What are the self-assessment tools like?
These are personality inventories that help you to understand your unique gifts, your instinctive ways of thinking, making decisions, and approaching life, and how you differ from others.
What is the coaching like?
Coaching consists of confidential discussions between you and your coach during which you create a plan of development and identify specific, immediate, practical things you can do to develop. He or she will work with you regularly to provide support and to challenge you to reach your goals.
How can I get more information and a consultation fee?
Please go to our Contact Us page to request more information.